Thank you for registering for the 2021/2022 dance year. We are reviewing your submission and you will receive an invoice to complete the registration process.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a significant financial burden on many families and businesses in Bermuda. In light of these challenges UDP will be making the following changes to its payment policy:
- Full payment or a minimum deposit of $50 per class must be paid upon registration in order to secure your child’s space in the class.
- Full payment must be paid no later than 14 days from the start date of each term.
- Failure to submit full payment by the deadline will result in the suspension of your child’s participation in classes, until full payment has been made.
- A costume deposit of $50 per class will be due before the school closes for Christmas break. - The costume balance will be due by February 28th, to facilitate the timely ordering and receipt of costumes.
- If your costume balance has not been settled by February 28th, a costume will NOT be ordered.
We appreciate your understanding as we all navigate this challenging time.