To our parents from the 2020/2021 dance year:
An email was sent to you with the classes that you should register your child/children for. Please review the class schedule that was emailed to you and register your child/children for those classes.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a significant financial burden on many families and businesses in Bermuda. In light of these challenges UDP will be making the following changes to its payment policy:
- Full payment or a minimum deposit of $50 per class must be paid upon registration in order to secure your child’s space in the class.
- Full payment must be paid no later than 14 days from the start date of each term.
- Failure to submit full payment by the deadline will result in the suspension of your child’s participation in classes, until full payment has been made.
- A costume deposit of $50 per class will be due before the school closes for Christmas break. - The costume balance will be due by February 28th, to facilitate the timely ordering and receipt of costumes.
- If your costume balance has not been settled by February 28th, a costume will NOT be ordered.
We appreciate your understanding as we all navigate this challenging time.
Please note that students cannot register for Modern or Jazz if they are not enrolled in Ballet.